Watch While I Revise the World
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)
|"Watch While I Revise the World"|
|Desperate Housewives episode|
|Episode no.||Season 8|
|Directed by||David Warren|
|Written by||John Paul Bullock III|
|Original air date||October 9, 2011|
As Susan and Carlos bond over their feelings of guilt at the murder of Gabrielle's stepfather, Mike begins to think that the two are having an affair, and Bree suspects that her detective boyfriend, Chuck, may secretly be investigating her. As her marriage continues to crumble, the tables are turned on Lynette when her usually relationship-challenged sister Lydia (guest star Sarah Paulson) comes to town and announces she's engaged. Meanwhile, after asking Renee to help his daughter, Jenny, go shopping for her first bra, Lee fears that the child is starting to bond more with Renee and becoming more distant from him.
According to Nielsen ratings, "Watch While I Revise the World" was watched by 8.63 million viewers and held 2.8 rating/7 share among viewers between 18 and 49 years of age. The episode was outperformed by Sunday Night Football on NBC, which averaged 22.05 million viewers and an 8.9 rating/22 share, The Good Wife on CBS, which was watched by 10.28 million viewers but held a 2.1 rating/5 share and Family Guy on Fox which was watched by 6.99 million viewers and held 3.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic. This episode was the least watched episode in terms of total viewers in the history of the show until the air date of next episode, School of Hard Knocks, although the episode was the most watched scripted program of the night in the 18-49 demographic. The episode gained an additional 2.0 million viewers and 0.9 rating in the week following the original broadcast due to DVR recordings.
- Italian:Segreti Svelati (Secrets revealed)
- German: Falsche Vorstellungen (Wrong Idea)
- Polish: Patrz jak rewiduje świat (Watch how I change the world)
- Sunday Final Ratings: 'Desperate Housewives' Adjusted Up; CBS Unscrambled; Packers/Falcons Averages 22 Million, TV By the Numbers, October 11, 2011
- Sunday Final Ratings: 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Pan Am' Adjusted Up + Unscrambled 'Amazing Race,' 'The Good Wife', TV By the Numbers, October 4, 2011
- Gorman, Bill (October 24, 2011). "Live+7 DVR Ratings: 'Modern Family' Tops Absolute Gains, 'The Secret Circle' Tops % Gains In Week 3". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 26, 2011. Retrieved October 24, 2011.