Two Embarcadero Center
Two Embarcadero Center is an office skyscraper located off The Embarcadero in the financial district of San Francisco, California. The 126 m (413 ft), 30-story tower, completed in 1974 is part of the Embarcadero Center, a complex of seven towers, of which two are hotels. Twin-tower Three Embarcadero Center is the same height, but has one additional floor.
|Two Embarcadero Center|
Location within San Francisco
Two Embarcadero Center (California)
Two Embarcadero Center (the United States)
|Location||250 Clay Street|
San Francisco, California
|Owner||Embarcadero Center Assoc.|
|Roof||126.00 m (413.39 ft)|
|Floor area||725,000 sq ft (67,400 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||John Portman & Associates|
John C. Portman, Jr.
- Two Embarcadero Center at Emporis
- "Two Embarcadero Center". SkyscraperPage.
- Two Embarcadero Center at Structurae
- "Embarcadero Center: History". Boston Properties. 2004. Archived from the original on 28 September 2010. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Embarcadero Center". Emporis.com. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Three Embarcadero Center". Emporis.com. Retrieved 15 October 2010.