Trans Media is a business unit of Indonesian corporation CT Corp in the field of media. Trans Media was initially founded as a subsidiary of Trans Corp, a liaison between the television station Trans TV and a station that had just taken over 49% ownership stake by CT Corp of Kompas Gramedia Group, Trans7 (formerly TV7). Trans Media is a subsidiary of CT Corp, owned by Chairul Tanjung.
|Founded||15 December 2013|
|Headquarters||Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta, Indonesia|
- PT Televisi Transformasi Indonesia (Trans TV)
- PT Duta Visual Nusantara Tivi Tujuh (Trans7)
- PT Trans News Corpora (CNN Indonesia)
- PT Trans Berita Bisnis (CNBC Indonesia)
- PT Trans Digital Media (detik Network)
- PT Transinema Pictures
- PT Trans Talent Management Corpora (Trans Talent Management)
- PT SM Entertainment Indonesia
- PT Indonusa Telemedia (Transvision)
- PT Trans Rekan Media
- PT Trans Entertainment
- PT Trans Event Produksi (Trans Event)
Surabaya, East JavaEdit
On December 19, 2011, Vice Governor of East Java Saifullah Yusuf inaugurated Trans Corp's office at Jalan Jimerto No 17 A, Surabaya. This place becomes representative office for Trans TV, Trans7 and Detik.com in East Java.
Bandung, West JavaEdit
On February 1, 2012, Bandung Mayor Dada Rosada inaugurated Trans Corp's office at Jalan Lombok No 33, Bandung. This office will become place of representative for Trans TV, Trans7 and DetikCom bureau Bandung.