Three for All
Three for All is a 1975 British musical comedy film directed by Martin Campbell and starring Adrienne Posta, Robert Lindsay, Paul Nicholas, Cheryl Hall, Richard Beckinsale, Graham Bonnet and John Le Mesurier.
|Three for All|
|Directed by||Martin Campbell|
|Written by||Tudor Gates|
|Produced by||Tudor Gates|
|Edited by||Peter Musgrave|
|Music by||Terry Trower|
|May 1975 (UK)|
A British marketing executive books a British music group named Billy Beethoven for a tour through Spain to promote Spanish tourism but stipulates that the members of the group must adopt a cowboy image as a gimmick and that their girlfriends will not be coming along because he needs the group to focus on performing. The girlfriends pool their savings and buy their own tickets to Spain to follow their boyfriends. They ward off the advances of several men, most of them also British tourists, and ultimately catch up with their boyfriends at the end of the tour. However, the manager immediately books the band on another tour in the United States without their girlfriends.
- Adrienne Posta as Diane
- Cheryl Hall as Pet
- Lesley North as Shelley
- Paul Nicholas as Gary
- Graham Bonnet as Kook
- Robert Lindsay as Tom
- Christopher Neil as Ricky
- Richard Beckinsale as Jet Bone
- George Baker as Eddie Boyes
- Simon Williams as Harry Bingley
- Diana Dors as Mrs Ball
- Arthur Mullard as Ben
- John Le Mesurier as Mr Gibbons
- Hattie Jacques as Security Official
- Roy Kinnear as Hounslow Joe
- Liz Fraser as Airport Passenger
- David Kossoff as Airport Passenger
- Anna Quayle as La Pulle
- Ian Lavender as Carlo, Spanish Policeman
- Dandy Nichols as Henrietta
- Edward Woodward as Roadsweeper
It was one of a number of comedies featuring Diana Dors.
- Lindsay, Robert (11 March 2019). "Robert Lindsay - Letting Go". Thorogood Publishing – via Google Books.
- ShowaddywaddyTunebox (23 November 2011). "The Party (Showaddywaddy, 'Three For All' Film, 1975)" – via YouTube.
- Vagg, Stephen (7 September 2020). "A Tale of Two Blondes: Diana Dors and Belinda Lee". Filmink.