Seacon Bangkae is a shopping plaza and complex in Bangkok, Thailand. Originally, this department store was named Future Park Bang Khae, which is owned by Bangkok Commercial Asset Management Public Co., Ltd. On August 1, 2010, Seacon Bangkae Co., Ltd acquired this property, and around 70 per cent of the renovation process was done to the old building. After that, it was publicly opened on September 15, 2012. The department is located on over 16 acres (6.5 ha) on Phet Kasem Road, Phasi Charoen. Wave-shaped modern contemporary design was the concept of Seacon Bangkae. Seacon Bangkae has five floors with 130,000 m2 (1,400,000 sq ft) with over 300 stores for retail. It also has three multi-purpose area for activities and events. The parking area can accommodate more than 4,000 cars. 31 August 2014
|Location||Phasi Charoen, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Address||607 Phet Kasem Road, Bangwa|
|Opening date||September 15, 2012|
|No. of stores and services||300+|
|Total retail floor area||300,000 square metres (3,200,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||6|
Seacon Bangkae is separated into several sections, such as, Robinson Department Store, Sport World, Seacon Fashion Mall, Mobile Seacon, IT Seacon, The Rink Ice Arena, Mega HarborLand, and Grand EGV (Before Major Cinema) Seacon Bangkae.
- Robinson Department Store
- Tops Market
- Power Buy
- Office Mate
- Sport World
- IT Seacon
- Seacon Fashion Mall
- The Rink Ice Arena
- Mega HarborLand Seacon Bangkae
- Grand EGV (Before Major Cinema) 10 Cinemas
- "Seacon Bangkae set for grand opening in August - The Nation". The Nation. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- http://www.sakhononline.com. "แย้มเปิด "ซีคอนบางแค"". www.sakhononline.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "About us". seaconbangkae.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- Jitpleecheep, Pitsinee (2012-03-21). "Seacon looks to shake up Bang Khae retail". Bangkok Post.
- "Seacon Bangkae l ซีคอน บางแค | Facebook". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
- "Directory | SEACON BANGKAE". seaconbangkae.com. Retrieved 2016-11-03.