Scott Strazzante (born March 11, 1964) is an American photojournalist at the San Francisco Chronicle. As a member of the Chicago Tribune staff, he co-won the 2008 Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting for a series about faulty government regulation of dangerously defective toys, cribs and car seats. 
He has been published in National Geographic Magazine, Mother Jones Magazine, Sports Illustrated, and other publications. Strazzante's Common Ground project has been published in National Geographic and made into a video by MediaStorm.
- "The Pulitzer Prizes | Citation". Pulitzer.org. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- "Promised Land". Mother Jones. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- "Common Ground". MediaStorm.
- "Illinois Press Photographers Association". Ippaonline.com. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- "Hipstamatic gives news shooter fresh eye for Chicago streets - Cult of Mac". 8 May 2014.
-  archived
- "58th Pictures of the Year". Poyi.org. Retrieved 2012-10-17.
- "Newspaper Photographer of the Year". Poyi.org. Retrieved 2012-10-17.