Philip Méheux, BSC (born 17 September 1941) is an English cinematographer. He has often worked with directors John Mackenzie, Martin Campbell and Raja Gosnell. He was nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Cinematography for the 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale. He is a member of the British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and served as President of the British Society of Cinematographers between 2002 and 2006.
17 September 1941
|Awards||BSC Best Cinematography Award|
2006 Casino Royale
|Denotes titles that have not yet been released|
- "Phil Méheux to be special guest at Soundstage". British Cinematographer. 2018-09-03. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- "Phil Méheux". Internet Encyclopedia of Cinemartographers. Archived from the original on 27 September 2018.
- Foundas, Scott Film Review: ‘The Smurfs 2′ Variety. May 30, 2015
- Lumenick, Lou Mel-bent on Revenge New York Post. May 30, 2015
- "Phil Méheux BSC". philmeheux.com. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- "Current members of the Academy". www.bafta.org. 2016-01-26. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- Brooke, Michael (2003–2014). "'Spend Spend Spend' (1977)". BFI Screenonline. Retrieved 7 July 2020.