Paradise Park (mall)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015)
Paradise Park or formerly known as Seri Center is a shopping mall located in Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand. The retail giants Siam Piwat and MBK made a new joint-venture for new opportunities in the suburbs of Bangkok their Paradise Park Srinagarindra transformed Seri Center at a total cost of Bt3.2 billion. The mall opened officially on August 24, 2010 . It has been a rival to a nearby mall, Seacon Square. Of the visitors to Paradise Park, about 70 per cent are people who live within a 3-kilometre radius, while the rest come from other areas of Bangkok as well as upcountry. The two companies bought the shares of Seri Centre Management for more than Bt975 million and transformed it into a new mega-mall that is expected to attract about 100,000 visitors a day.
|Location||Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Address||61 Srinagarindra Road, Nong Bon, Prawet, Bangkok 10250|
|Opening date||24 August 2010|
|Developer||MBK Group & Siam Piwat|
PT Retail Corp., Ltd (Tokyu)
|No. of stores and services||700+|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||290,000 square metres (3,100,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||5|
Paradise Park's major retail anchors include:
- Villa Market
- Seri Market
- Paradise Cineplex 8 Cinemas
- Printemps Opened in 1994 Closed down in 199x
- Daimaru Opened in 1994 Closed down in 2000
- @ease Department Store Opened in 2000 Closed down in 2009
- Tokyu Department Store Closed down in January 2019 Move to MBK Center
- Dining Paradise
- Food Bazaar (doner kebab)
- Beauty Park
- Digital World
- Money Park
- World of Edutainment
- Fashion Avenue
- Living & Lifestyle
- The Promenade
- Food courts are located on the ground floor and on the first floor of the shopping mall. There are two food courts on the ground floor at opposite ends of the mall, near the markets. There are also Japanese restaurants, fast food and an MK steamboat restaurant.
- At food bazar you can find doner kebab (Turkish) too.
- Cafe Olivie: Italian Cuisine
- Paradise Cineplex – A branch of Thailand's largest movie-theater chain " Major Cineplex" plays first-run films. In the concept of Cinematic Haven.
Seri Center has an eight-level carpark with a capacity of 4,000 cars. There is no fee for parking in the secured building.