Maha Chulalongkorn and Maha Vajiravudh buildings
The Maha Chulalongkorn (Thai: มหาจุฬาลงกรณ์) and Maha Vajiravudh (มหาวชิราวุธ) buildings, also referred to as the Faculty of Arts Buildings, are a pair of historic buildings of Chulalongkorn University. Maha Chulalongkorn Building was originally built as the university's Headquarters or Administrative Building (ตึกบัญชาการ) during 1916–1918, to designs by British architect Edward Healey. Maha Vajiravudh Building was later built from 1953 to 1956. The buildings, for most of their history, housed the university's Faculty of Arts. The buildings are listed as an unregistered ancient monument, and Maha Chulalongkorn Building received the ASA Architectural Conservation Award in 1987.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Faculty of Arts Buildings, Chulalongkorn University.|
- Fusinpaiboon, Chomchon (2014). Modernisation of Building: The Transplantation of the Concept of Architecture from Europe to Thailand, 1930s–1950s (PhD thesis). University of Sheffield. pp. 554–94.
- "ตึกมหาจุฬาลงกรณ์ (ตึกอักษรศาสตร์) / Maha Chulalongkorn Building (Faculty of Arts Building)". asaconservationaward.com (in Thai and English). Association of Siamese Architects. 19 June 2016. Retrieved 3 November 2018.