Laurie MacDonald (born 1953) is an American film producer. She is married to Walter F. Parkes. MacDonald and Parkes helped build the original DreamWorks SKG, where Parkes served as the head of its motion picture division. After their time at DreamWorks, they founded their own production company, Parkes + MacDonald.
|Born||December 19, 1953|
United States of America
|Spouse(s)||Walter F. Parkes|
She was a producer in all films unless otherwise noted.
As executive producer
|1997−2001||Men in Black: The Series||Executive producer|
|2015||The Slap||Executive producer|
- Lyman, Rick (2001-06-05). "DreamWorks Names Chief Of Production". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "DreamWorks Film Executive Leaves". Los Angeles Times. 1999-07-31. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Parkes and MacDonald Renew DreamWorks Deal". www.digitaljournal.com. 2000-05-23. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- Masters, Kim (2007-01-29). "What's Wrong with DreamWorks?". Esquire. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- Siegel, Tatiana (2008-11-12). "Producer pair in DreamWorks pact". Variety. Retrieved 2020-04-14.
- "Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald on New 'Malala' Doc, Feminist Barbie and a Revived 'Men in Black' (Sans Will Smith)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2020-04-14.