Queen Bee Entertainment
Queen Bee Entertainment is a record label owned by American rapper and songwriter Lil' Kim. It focuses on releasing LPs, Mixtape's, and EP's of the label's roster. The label's name is a reference to Lil' Kim's alias Queen Bee.
|Queen Bee Entertainment|
|Distributor(s)||Atlantic Records (1999–2010) |
Republic Records (2010–2012)
|Genre||Hardcore hip hop|
|Country of origin||United States|
In 1999, Lil' Kim started her own label, after previously being contracted to Big Beat/Undeas. She got help from P.Diddy with starting her own Label, and took Junior MAFIA with her. In December 1999, Kim then signed to Atlantic, which agreed to also provide distribution for the artists on her label. In 2006, Lil’ Kim partnered with Lance Rivera along with Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit which would be managing her career and be stake holders at the label. Kim was granted release out of her contract with Atlantic. In 2017, Lil’ Kim and the label signed a new distribution deal with eOne.
Albums released on labelEdit
|Artist||Album details||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Sales|
- "Lil' Kim Introduces Tiffany Foxx on Hot 97". Rap-Up.com. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- "Database". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved 2007-08-02.
- "Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA): Gold & Platinum – July 2001". Music Canada. Archived from the original on 2012-02-13. Retrieved 2012-04-14.
- Odum, Shanel (October 2007). "Where My Ladies At?". Vibe. Vibe Media Group: 50. ISSN 1070-4701. Retrieved April 7, 2015.
- "New Mixtape: Tiffany Fox King Fox". Vibe. 2014-06-17. Retrieved 2014-06-17.