This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016)
2.5.0 / July 10, 2017
|Operating system||OS Portable (Source code to work with many OS platforms)|
- Builds molecules by atom, ring, group, amino acid and nucleoside.
- Creates an input file for computational chemistry packages.
- Reads output from the ab initio packages, and supports a number of other formats.
- Displays molecular orbitals or electron density as contour plots or 3D grid plots and output to a number of graphical formats.
- Animates molecular vibrations, contours, isosurfaces and rotation.