Future Park Rangsit
Future Park Rangsit (Thai: ฟิวเจอร์พาร์ค รังสิต; formerly known as Future Park Plaza Rangsit) is one of Asia's largest malls, located on Phahonyothin Road in Pathum Thani. The area is a gateway to the provinces of central, northern and northeastern Thailand. Covering 280,000 square feet (26,000 m2), Future Park Rangsit opened on March 17, 1995.
|Location||Thanyaburi, Pathum Thani, Thailand|
|Address||94, Phahonyothin Rd, Prachathipat Sub-District|
|Opening date||March 17, 1995|
|Developer||The Wanglee family, Rangsit Plaza Company Limited|
|Management||Rangsit Plaza Company Limited|
|Owner||Rangsit Plaza Company Limited|
|No. of stores and services||900+|
|No. of anchor tenants||14|
|Total retail floor area||280,000 m2 (3,000,000 sq ft) (net) |
|No. of floors||5|
The mall houses are more than 70 restaurants and food outlets, eight major banks and financial institutions, a post office and outlets for all phone networks and mobile phone service providers. Entertainment options include multiplex cinemas and D-Cine private theaters, which feature karaoke and on-demand movies as needed.
Anchor tenants in the plaza include:
- Central Department Store
- Robinson Department Store
- Big C Supercenter
- Tops Supermarket
- Tops Market (Robinson Zone)
- Tops Market Food & Wine (Central Department Store Zone)
- Power Buy (electronic specialty store)
- Supersports (sport product retailer)
- B2S (books, music, and stationery)
- Fitness First (Health Club)
In total the Future Park Rangsit City and adjacent superstores occupy a total area of 68 acres (280,000 m2). The huge complex currently has 120,000 shoppers on weekdays and 150,000 on weekends.
- บริหารแบบ 360 องศา สไตล์ ‘พิมพ์ผกา หวั่งหลี’ วิกฤติคือความท้าท้าย คู่แข่งมีไว้ลับสมอง. Thairath (in Thai). 29 November 2015. Retrieved 18 December 2018.