Ekachai Uekrongtham (Thai: เอกชัย เอื้อครองธรรม; RTGS: Ekkachai Uea-khrongtham; Chinese: 吕翼谋) is a Thai theatre and film director. Based in Singapore, Ekachai is the founding artistic director of ACTION Theatre, a Singapore professional theatre company.
Among his stage works is Chang & Eng, a musical based on Chang and Eng Bunker, the original "Siamese twins". His other stage works include Corporate Animals - The Musical, Ka-Ra-you-OK?, Viva Viagra!, Autumn Tomyam, Mail Order Brides & Other Oriental Takeaways and Confessions of Three Unmarried Women.
He made his debut as a feature-film director in 2003 with Beautiful Boxer, a biographical drama about transsexual professional Muay Thai boxer, Nong Thoom. His second film, Pleasure Factory, about sex workers and their customers in Singapore's Geylang red-light district, was an official selection of the Cannes Film Festival in 2007. His third film, The Coffin, starring Ananda Everingham, opened in Thai theaters on August 21, 2008.
- 1995: Corporate Animals - director
- 1998: Ka-Ra-you-OK? – director
- 1999: The Swimming Instructor - director
- 2000: Viva Viagra! - director
- 2000: Chang & Eng - director
- 2001: Autumn Tomyam - director
- 2005: The Admiral's Odyssey - producer
- 2006: Confessions of 300 Unmarried Men - producer and artistic director
- 2007: Everything But The Brain - producer and artistic director
- 2007: The Swimming Instructor - producer
- 2007: Postcards from Rosa - producer and artistic director
- 2007: Hitting (On) Women - producer
- 2007: Real Men, Fake Orgasms - producer
- 2011: Boxing Boys - director