The Curtiss Model 57 Teal was an American monoplane amphibian designed and built by the Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company. Two versions were built, a three-seater and four-seater but only one of each was built.
|Model 57 Teal|
|National origin||United States|
|Manufacturer||Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company|
The Teal was a monoplane amphibian with the pusher engine pod-mounted above the wing center section. It was designed for the private user, but due to the economic pressures of 1930s America only one three-seater, Teal A-1 registered N969V and a four-seater Teal B-1 registered N970V were built.
Specifications (Teal A-1)Edit
Data from 
- Crew: one
- Capacity: two passengers
- Length: 30 ft 3 in (9.22 m)
- Wingspan: 45 ft 6 in (13.87 m)
- Height: 11 ft 6 in (3.50 m) 
- Wing area: 248 sq ft (23.03 m2) 
- Empty weight: 2,135 lb (968 kg) 
- Powerplant: 1 × Wright J6-5 , 165 hp (123 kW)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Curtiss Teal.|