Chris Martinez (director)
Chris D. Martinez is a Filipino film screenwriter, director, producer and playwright. He has won Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature for his plays. He is the author of the book Laugh Trip.
As film directorEdit
- Here Comes the Bride (2010)
- My Valentine Girls (2011)
- Temptation Island (2011)
- Shake, Rattle & Roll XIII (2011)
- I Do Bidoo Bidoo: Heto nAPO Sila! (2012)
- Status: It's Complicated (2013)
- Kimmy Dora: Ang Kiyemeng Prequel (2013)
- The Gifted (2014)
- You're Still the One (2015)
- Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin (2016)
- Working Beks (2016)
- Ang Babae sa Septic Tank 2: Forever is Not Enough (2016)
- Extra Service (2017)
- Meant to Beh (2017)
- 2013: Carlos Palanca Award for “Ang Singsing-Pari sa Pisara”
- Chris Martinez (2006). Laugh trip: dalawang komedya. Quezon City: Milflores Publishing, Inc. ISBN 9789718280515.
- Here comes the bride. WorldCat listing. Accessed November 2014.
- Jocelyn Dimaculangan (4 July 2011). "Direk Chris Martinez does not mind cuts made to Temptation Island". PEP.ph.
- [s.n.] (16 August 2014). Three stars and their 'gifts'. The Manila Times. Accessed November 2014.
- Dimaculangan, Jocelyn (20 November 2016). "MMFF 2016 boldly touted to be "renaissance in Philippine cinema"". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Philippine Entertainment Portal Inc. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- Sally Lee Loreto (2 September 2013). Carlos Palanca awardees announced. The Manila Times. Accessed November 2014.