This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015)
CentralPlaza Westgate (Thai: เซ็นทรัลพลาซา เวสต์เกต) is a large shopping plaza and complex in Nonthaburi Province, Thailand. The complex, which includes cinemas and stores, is owned by Central Pattana. The mall, located at Bangyai Intersection, opened in August 2015. It has a gross floor area of 550,278 m2 (5,923,140 sq ft) which includes the IKEA store which has a floor area of 50,278 m2 (541,190 sq ft). In 2017, it became the largest mall in Thailand with the addition of the IKEA store, surpassing CentralWorld.
|Location||Bang Yai, Nonthaburi, Thailand 11010|
|Address||199, 199/1, 199/2, Mu 6, Sao Thong Hin|
|Opening date||August 28, 2015|
|No. of stores and services||1000+|
|Total retail floor area||550,278 m2 (5,923,140 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||6|
Central Westgate is located where several roads and highways connect. It aims to serve travelers from the motorway, Kanchanaphisek and Rattanathibet roads, the MRT Purple Line, and a future expressway which will run northwest to Dawei, a port being built by Thailand and Myanmar on the Andaman Sea.
- Central Department Store
- Tops Market Westgate (Flagship Store) (Old Tops Superstore Market and Food & Wine)
- Family Mart
- Westgate Cineplex 12 Cinemas
- SB Design Square
- Power Buy
- Food Park
- Westgate Hall
- Virgin Active
- Mega Harbor Land Westgate
- MRT Purple Line Talad Bangyai Station (Skywalk)
- Annual Report 2011, p. 253. sfn error: no target: CITEREFAnnual_Report_2011 (help)
- Annual Report 2011, p. 48. sfn error: no target: CITEREFAnnual_Report_2011 (help)
- Form 56-1 2011, p. 20. sfn error: no target: CITEREFForm_56-1_2011 (help)
- "WestGate mall opens to major crowds". Nikkei Inc. 30 August 2015. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Ikea building SE Asia presence". Bangkok Post. 16 March 2018. Retrieved 29 March 2019.