|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||936 ft / 285 m|
Location in Ontario
Source: Canada Flight Supplement
The club and airport was established in 1946 and occupies 240 acres (0.97 km2) of land. The airport consists of two paved runways, a flight school building, terminal building, aircraft service and maintenance facilities and 25 storage hangars. It is the busiest uncontrolled airport in Canada by number of flights.
The Brampton Flying Club first opened the airfield in 1946 on farmland and replaced a series of earlier landing strips near Highway 7 (Stan Archdekin Strip, Fallis Strip, Rankin Kellum Strip, First Line West and Ontario Department of Agriculture Field) built around 1945.
- Brampton Flying Club - also owners of airport
- Great War Flying Museum
- Brampton Airport Flight Training School
- Brampton Flight College
- Humphrey's Pilot Shop
- Wings Flight Grille Restaurant
- 892 (Snowy Owl) Squadron - Royal Canadian Air Cadets
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 16 July 2020 to 0901Z 10 September 2020.