Boing (African TV channel)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015)
Boing is an African television channel operated by AT&T's WarnerMedia through its International unit, which launched on May 30, 2015. A localization of the eponymous Italian television service, the channel airs programming primarily from sister channels Cartoon Network and Boomerang, as well as those from other producers.
|Picture format||16:9 (576i, SDTV)|
|Sister channels||Cartoon Network|
|Launched||30 May 2015|
At this moment, the channel can be seen on Montage Cable TV in Nigeria and Sentech's Mobile TV in South Africa. On January 1, 2017, the channel became available to AzamTV subscribers. The channel does not have a website. The French version of Boing is also broadcast in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Maghreb.Boing launched on Zuku TV channel 639.
- Angelo Rules
- Angels of Jarm
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold
- Ben 10
- Camp Lazlo
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Dexter's Laboratory
- Oggy And The Cockroaches
- Zig & Sharko
- DreamWorks Dragons
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- The Garfield Show
- Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi
- Johnny Bravo
- Johnny Test
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- My Gym Partner's a Monkey
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Sonic Boom
- Total Drama Island
- Yo-kai Watch
Unlike other counterparts, TNT Africa is a movie channel that launched in TCM's place and inherited some of its offering. As of January 2021, AEW Dynamite airs on the channel.
Cartoon Network is a television channel offering animation ranging from action to comedy for children aged 6–12.
Boomerang is a pay-TV channel that offers cartoons the whole family can enjoy.
Toonami is a television channel catered towards young adults consisting of DC animation from Batman, Superman and Young Justice. It launched in 2017 on Kwesé TV until the platform went defunct in 2019. Then it was made available on Cell C's defunct streaming service Black for that same year.
In March 2020, the channel was revived as a 2-month pop-up channel on DStv thereafter it was made available full-time on the StarTimes platform after its closure. As of March 2021, Toonami can also be found on Canal+, Intelvision and Azam TV.
- "Boing bounces into Africa". C21media.
- "Turner expands its kids' distribution to East Africa with Boing". Turner Broadcasting System. Retrieved 12 May 2017.
- The Garfield Show l Boing Africa, retrieved 2019-12-24
- Promo | Total Drama Island | Boing, retrieved 2019-12-24
- "Cartoon Network EMEA Feeds Acquire Yo-kai Watch Broadcasting Rights - RegularCapital Website". 22 February 2016.