The 1750s BC was a decade lasting from January 1, 1759 BC to December 31, 1750 BC.
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trendsEdit
- c. 1750 BC—The eruption of Mt. Veniaminof, located on the Alaska Peninsula, becomes the first global volcanic eruption in history.
- c. 1750 BC—Hammurabi dies and is succeeded by his son, Samsu-iluna, who is already involved in Babylonian government.
- c. 1750 BC: Indo-Aryan migration
- 1750 BC: Old Assyrian Empire disestablished
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-06. Retrieved 2013-11-05.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- NatureWorldNews (15 August 2013). "Alaskan Volcano Eruption Causes Rumbles but No Worries".
- "Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C)". www.thelatinlibrary.com.